Okay, I will admit that I was not really a James Bond Fan until Casino Royale. I guess I just found the Pierce Brosnan ones (even though he was really hot) to be a bit preposterous. I mean, the stunt where he chases down a pilotless plane on a motorcycle, the plane and motorcycle go off a cliff into a ravine, yet he manages NOT ONLY to get into the plane but pull it out of a nosedive? REALLY? But the trailers for Casino Royale looked so good that I was there opening night and was instantly won over by Daniel Craig as Bond. There was something...grittier about him. His Bond is a man who will be kicking ass one second then sitting in the shower comforting you the next. Mmmmmhmmmmm.
Anyway, for those who haven't seen it, the new teaser for Craig's second outing as Bond has hit the net. Check it:
Am SO there opening night.
My main wish for the movie? That Bond will spend 40% of the movie shirtless/naked, 40% in a Tux, and the other 20%...naked? ;-)
TIFF 51: “Ladies and Gentlemen, Brian Mulroney” and “Sunburn” were among
the fest’s best Canadian films
-
by Cláudio Alves
Sometimes, it’s easy to lose sight of the fact that TIFF is a Canadian film
festival. It’s the biggest Canadian film festival, to be spe...
16 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment