So it's a slow day at work, so I have been perusing some of my favorite blogs. One of my absolute favorites is called the film experience (http://filmexperience.blogspot.com/), which any movie lover should check out. Anyway, I have previously discussed the concept of the fan made video on youtube, and the blog writer posted this gem of a video that I just HAD to share...
It's some of the Disney Villainesses "singing" the Cell Block Tango from Chicago. Brilliant!
a) This person masterfully timed the clips to the dialouge. WHO HAS TIME FOR THIS?!
b) I still think it is kinda sad I find these endlessly entertaining. I spent a good deal of Saturday watching fan made Mulder and Scully videos. HELLLLLP!!!!!
TIFF 51: Jury of Two, Part II
-
*Time for another break from those TIFF and NYFF reviews. Cláudio Alves and
Eurocheese have appointed themselves juries to choose the best of the
Toronto...
16 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment